Memoji Android: Memoji Stickers for Android Devices
“Memoji Android” Memoji on iOS devices has topped the chart as users are socializing with it. Guess what? Memoji is now on Androids.
It goes by the name Memoji Android. The Memoji app allows its users to easily express themselves in form of stickers.
These stickers developed by the app can be sent on various social media platforms including Facebook, telegram, and WhatsApp.
When it comes to expressing yourself in form of emojis, the Memoji app is definitely the app you should look forward to.
Memoji Android App
Using this amazing app, there are over a billion combinations of skin to choose from. There are various hairstyles, skin tones, accessories, and even more for you to choose from to make your avatar or character even more unique.
The price of the app is free. Just to be clear, you can get access to Memoji stickers on android devices to use as you see fit but you cannot create your own Memoji. That is as of right now (November 10, 2020).
Download Memoji for iOS Devices
The steps below will guide you in successfully downloading the Memoji for your iOS device.
- Get your iOS device and turn it on.
- Once on, quickly turn on the device data connection.
- Open the app store on the device and tap on the search bar.
- Enter “Memoji” as the search term into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Tap on the Memoji official app and then on get the “Get” button from the app download page.
- Enter your Touch ID or provide the necessary information to begin the download process of the app. Immediately after the app download process is completed, it will be installed and useable on your device.
Above is how you can easily install the Memoji app on your iOS device. Note that installing the app requires an iOS version of 13 and above.
How to Install Memoji on Android
The app can be installed on an android device from the Google Play Store. Below is how you can install the Memoji app on android devices.
- Get your android device and turn it on.
- Make sure it has been connected to the internet and open the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar of the search store, enter the search term “Memoji” and hit the search button.
- Next, tap on any of the Memoji apps that have the features you are looking for (yes! this is because there is no official app for Memoji on android devices yet). This link will however take you to a page to one of the apps you may love.
- Tap on the “Install” button and follow the onscreen prompts.
In a few minutes, the app should be successfully downloaded and installed on your device. However, you must have a good internet connection.