Facebook User ID – Facebook Username | How to Change Facebook Username
What is the Facebook User ID? Have you heard of it before? What can you do with it? If all of these is what you are wondering about then you don’t need to anymore. This article is here to help you out.
In this post, we are going to share with you all that you need to know about this ID and how you can access it, and how to make good use of it. So all you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more.
Facebook is a wide platform with so many features and ways to get across to people. People make use of this platform to find new friends, make new relationships and keep in touch with their loved ones.
Facebook User ID
It is now a new thing that people make use of usernames on Facebook. It is this username that people will use to search, locate, and look for you on this platform. Without this username, it will be difficult to get across to you. The same thing goes with Facebook User ID.
Facebook User ID is a collection or string of numbers that are attached to your FB account. It is not directly known as your username but it connects your account and can be used to identify you.
The moment you decide to create an account on FB you are automatically given this ID. This ID is a combination of alphabets and numbers that is used to identify your profile as a unique one.
This ID can also be used by any app or game developer to help them contact you and address you better.
What is Facebook Username or what is the difference between Facebook Username and Facebook User ID? This is a question that is frequently asked by users of the platform.
Your username is simply your name that people can use in finding you on FB. This username often comes in a variation of your name that you used in creating your FB account.
While creating your account you choose to make use of your username or the one suggested to you by FB.
You can also decide to change your username at any time after creating your account.
How to Change Facebook Username
Like I said above you can change your Facebook username whenever. This is to allow you to choose a perfect username that suits you and your personality and also makes you unique.
To change your username on this social media platform please do well to follow the steps below.
- Log in to your FB account and click on the down arrow icon at the top right corner of your Facebook home page.
- It will display a drop-down menu. From the menu click on “Settings and Privacy”.
- Next, click on “Settings” and click on “Username”.
- You will see a space where your current username is. Click on it to edit and change it.
- After entering the new username click on “Save Changes” and your account username will be changed.
The steps above will guide you on how to change your username.
How to Find Your User ID
If you have been wondering how the user ID is and how you can be able to locate then the steps below will help you do that.
- Once again login to your account and click the down arrow icon at the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings and Privacy” and then “Settings”.
- Select “Apps and Websites” in the left-side menu.
- Click on “View and Edit” that is next to an app or game.
- Navigate downward to “Learn More” and you will see your User ID in the paragraph below.
There you have it. That is how you can be able to locate your User ID.